"I know there are many termite and pest control companies that you can choose to service your home or business. I have worked hard to make our company stand above our competition in the following ways:
1. We are a pest elimination company! Not a typical pest "control" company.
2. My technicians are highly trained Pest Elimination Professionals! We don't have a revolving door with constantly changing technicians. My guys have made this their chosen career and take their job seriously.
3. My technicians respect your home by wearing shoe covers and taking great care while performing their job.
4. My technicians respect your time! They make exact appointment times and show up on time! If they are unavoidably detained they will call and let you know, "Before they are late"!
5. My technicians are extensively trained to find the source of the problem, not just treat the symptom.
6. We have the most up-to-date equipment. Our trucks are fully equipped to solve any problem we encounter.
7. We are not a one-man-show! We have a full staff of highly trained technicians, ready to respond fast to eliminate your problem! You won't have to wait while we "Work you in."
8. Our clients are a priority! Our company policy is to return all calls within 30 minutes of their receipt and handle extra service calls the same day received, if at all possible.
9. We take all the risk! We back our quarterly pest elimination and termite treatments and with our 100% Risk Free Money-Back Guarantee! If we don't solve your problem we don't get paid! Our main focus is solving your problem .... permanently!
10. I give exact written quotes, not estimates! Many companies tell you one price and then increase it halfway through the job. We give you a written quote and stick to it! We have been keeping our promises for 43 years!
11. Once you become a client, I'll send you a welcome letter with my personal cell phone number. If you ever have a problem or concern please call me and let me know. I will personally get involved and make sure your problem is solved and you are happy!
Erik is a 1986 graduate of the Purdue University School of Pest Control and Entomology. He has 30 years of experience in the pest management industry and has also attended numerous training courses at the University of Tennessee and University of Georgia. He is holds advanced licenses as a Pest Control Operator in Tennessee and Georgia. He also holds a Nuisance Wildlife Removal License issued by the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency. He also held a Tennessee General Contractor's License for 12 years and constructed numerous homes. This proven knowledge of how a home goes together gives him a definite advantage over other pest professionals in stopping termites and pest insects from entering your home!
TN Charter #022
GA Charter # 97563